Export

More than 90 per cent of the company's products are exported, with Russia being the main importing country, followed by countries such as Ukraine and Belarus. Russia and those countries account for more than 90 per cent of the total exports. While the remaining 10 per cent or less is divided between mainly the Balkans countries such as Bulgaria, Romania, Poland and Serbia. Nevertheless we do get customers from the U.S. and other E.U. countries such as Italy, Spain and Germany.


In Russia you can find our brand in the cities of: Arkhangelsk, Barnaul, Belgrade, Bryansk, Chelyabinsk, Irkutsk, Izhevsk, Kaliningrad, Kazan, Khabarovsk, Krasnodar, Kurgan, Kursk, Moscow, Noyabrsk, Nizhnevartovsk, Nizhny Novgorod, Novy Urengoy, Novorossiysk, Novosibirsk, Perm, Ryazan, Salekhard, Samara, Simferopol, Smolensk, St. Petersburg, Surgut, Syktyvkar Yoshkar-Ola, Tagil, Tambov, Tomsk, Tyumen, Ufa, Uhta, Vladimir, Vladikavkaz, Volgograd, Voronish, Yakutsk, Yaroslavl, Yekaterinburg.

Additionally, you can find our brand in Azerbaijan (Baku), Belarus (Gomel, Minsk), Cyprus, Ingushetia (Narzan), Kazakhstan (Astana), Latvia (Riga), Poland (Varshava), Turkey, and Ukraine (Kharkov, Kiev, Krivoy-Rog, Sumy, Zaporozhye).

This is just to name some!

Stay Connected

facebook vkontakte twitter googleplus odnoklasiski youtube instagram  pinterest  mailru